Mini-session of Cajon with Miguel Medina
Course content and objectives:
- Learning and development of the musical ear.
- Basic and advanced rhythmic notions.
- Techniques for playing the instrument
- Improvisation techniques.
- General understanding of the cajon and its rhythmic versatility.
- Work on several rhythms: Latin music, popular music, flamenco
Tuesdays, from March 7 to April 11, 2023.
From 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm for the beginner class.
From 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm for the advanced class.
Centre des musiciens du monde, 5043 Saint-Dominique Street, Montreal.
132$ for 6 classes.