Group class by Anne-Marie Gardette
About the course
Baroque dance step by step (in studio)
Come and learn the steps of baroque dance, necessary for the performance of 18th century country dances. We will integrate the ports de bras characteristic of this dance. The learning of these movements is done individually at a recommended physical distance, pandemic requires.
Course open to all.
Baroque dance fitness (virtual on Zoom)
This course focuses on the precision of the coordination of the arms and legs according to the movements specific to baroque dance. Other exercises are also aimed at improving flexibility and balance. A great opportunity to rediscover this repertoire!
Space of 3 meters by 3 meters required
© Josée Poirier – FTD photo
Schedule (in the Centre’s studio)
- Winter 2022: Monday | March 7 to April 11, 2022 (no class on April 4) | 2 pm to 3 pm
- In-person classes at the Centre (5043, Saint-Dominique, Montréal)
- Open to all
- Session of 5 lessons: $90 (tax included)
Schedule (on ZOOM)
- Winter 2022 : Friday | January 21 to February 18 2022 | 1 pm to 2 pm (GMT-5)
- Intermediate level only
- 5 classes semester : 90$ (taxes included)